Saturday, July 18, 2015

Christmas In July Winners

Oh, my what a wonderful bunch of Christmas Cards we had this past week! The choices were difficult, but our Design Team decided on their Top 3 and we let Random. Org choose
our Prize winners ( THAT would have been another toughie!)

Our Prize winner's this week are:


Winner of 7 Free images from Bugaboo

And



Winner of  3 Free Digis from Oakpond

Please contact Shell at  geminimuse@gmail.com   to claim your prizes! 

And our Design Team Top 3 are:







I hope to see you all again Tomorrow for another FUN Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks guys for picking my Bugaboo snowman as your winner and also for my lovely prize. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooww just surprised
    many thanks for choosing my card
    I see here many Bugaboo Images using for Christmas card
    congrats to all ladies too
    Pia yeah we are on the same Blog as the winner happy for you too..
    thanks Ladies for choosing my card..I will emailing soon
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the TOP 3 honor from Christmas in July!! So many amazing entries - it is truly an honor to be chosen. Great new theme and awesome DT creations (as always). Hope to be able to join the fun this week. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I ask you dear DT Member I have sent mail to geminimuse@gmail.com but no answer till today
    how can I get my prize?
    many thanks for choosing my card as the winner
    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete